About Seid Law Group
With more than 30 years of legal experience practicing immigration law, Marcine A. Seid, founder and principal attorney of the Seid Law Group, has earned a reputation for providing exceptional immigration legal advice and services to her clients worldwide.
The Seid Law Group represents multinational companies, emerging high technology companies and start-ups in the Silicon Valley and throughout the 50 States.
Our practice areas include:
Nonimmigrant employment visas, including but not limited to
- H1B Specialty Occupation
- L1 Intracompany transfers
- TN Free Trade
- E3 Australian Specialty Occupation
- O1 Outstanding Ability
- B- Business visitors
- PERM Labor Certification Process
- Employment and family based permanent residence
- I-9 Employment verification issues
- Implementation of workplace compliance policies and procedures
- Employer representation in immigration worksite investigations